Motorcycle Safety Foundation – Experienced Motorcycle Course (ERC) $ 125.00
Operating your own motorcycle, you will enhance your Motorcycle Skill Set by learning techniques for managing traction control, stopping quickly (emergency stopping), cornering and swerving. You and your fellow Riders will discuss what attributes are required to safely operate your Motorcycle while honing the mental and physical aspects of safe riding, risk management, how to increase visibility and chose proper lane positioning. This course also highlights information about protective gear, rider responsibility, motorcycle maintenance, and the negative effects of alcohol and drugs on riding. Expect the course to take about 6-6.5 hours.
What do I need for the Course?
For Safety reasons the following Items are required:
- Your own motorcycle (in good repair)
- DOT approved FULL SIZE helmet
- Proof of insurance and registration for your motorcycle
- A valid motorcycle endorsement / license
- Long sleeve shirt or jacket
- Jeans or heavy pants with proper fit.
- Over the ankle foot ware/boots covering the ankle bone. (No thin Tennis Shoes)
- Full-fingered leather gloves
- Shatter resistant sunglasses or safety glasses
- Sunscreen and lip protection
Video: Group Riding
Sharing the Road
Register Now and continue to Learn